Bulk Solids Innovation Center Facility Information
The Bulk Solids Innovation Center is a collaborative partnership of government, industry, and education entities.
This university-level research center is the only one of its kind in North America.
The facility is comprised of:
- Two-story 13,000 ft² (1,208 m²) building
- Six laboratories for university and industry sponsored research
- Training and conference rooms
- Material properties testing laboratory with full range of instruments
- Full scale bulk solids test bay
The Center provides a wide range of value-added solutions and services to enhance efficiency and productivity to variety of industries - food, chemicals, minerals, pharmaceuticals, and plastics. View the Testing Services page for a full list of available services.